Thursday 10 July 2014

Insta Update

Since there was quite a gap between my previous couple of posts, it means there's plenty to fill you in on! So I thought I'd just do a little update from my instagram photos showing a few bits I've been up to over the past couple of months (other than revision!)


A beautiful sunset walk down to Exeter quay taking my mind off work for a couple of hours


An afternoon in the sun (finally) relaxing and drinking milkshakes in the Exeter Cathedral grounds

Treating ourselves at my favourite burger place (so far!) - Hubbox in Exeter



Aaand a bit more - huge, delicious pizzas at Firehouse - one of the best places in Exeter for sure!


University Awards night


Beautiful Nerja (which you can read about here)


My friend's 21st - including a Teddy Bear picnic!


Back in my hometown and straight out for cocktails 


In Chiquitos 


More cocktails...


Homemade Tapas - possibly the most stressful kitchen experience of my life


Friend's birthday celebrations


Beautiful sky on one of my runs - burning off all the cakes I've been baking (post to follow!)

If you want to follow me, click here - I'd love to check out your photos too!

N x 





No comments:

Post a Comment

.widget {text-align: center;}